Tuesday, November 24, 2015

No One Reads This Blog

You ever have a blog that is literally just for you. That's Ink and Sweat. This is just a blog for me to write things to myself, document my writing and working out, and to put everything down instead of trying to write it in a diary. Today I am tweeting about the office - live tweeting the office. I am also looking for book blogs to send review and promo requests to. You can see my progress and the book blogs that are out there here.

I also tweeted that I was looking for book blogs that accepted review requests, but that's not really gone anywhere.

How about what I'm reading at the moment!

This.......





I know I'm reading a lot of books at once, but I can't really help it.
I have a goal to finish these and then I have a ton on my TBR coming up. You can see reviews for all of them here - http://www.reviewsfrombeyondthebook.blogspot.com


There is no relaxing for Thanksgiving, I'm going full speed ahead with two co-writing projects, a pen name project, a new Zombie novel, and three ghost write stories. Onward and upward.

Thanks for reading if you did :)
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment