Friday, July 17, 2015

Slacking and Slacking Some More! UGH!



Slacking has not been something that has happened in the writing and working out side of my world, it's blogging I've been slacking with. It's not okay. I need to make sure I am holding myself accountable and blogging to update the one person that reads my blog (points to myself) what I'm doing.


Okay so I got Beach Body on Demand and I'm really into it. I got it from my friend Josh so I'll give you his link. Click HERE! I have been doing Hip Hop Abs, but I can do whatever I want. There are so many streaming workouts Insanity, P90X, and so many more that make me feel like I'm really working out.

Hip Hop Abs actually hurts my abs so I know it's working somehow. The eating this week has been sporadically okay. I didn't stick to my shakes everyday for lunch. I had some other food. It's been a bad week I lost a tire and a laptop so I felt like it was okay to have a little bit of food.

My daily shake consists of
Peanut Butter
Body by Vi Powder
Chocolate Pudding Powder
Half a Banana
Almond Milk or 2%
I have it for breakfast and lunch with a snack of 5 crackers and cheese and a bag of popcorn. I pretty much eat what I want for dinner in moderation.

I plan on doing Hip Hop Abs everyday except for Sunday for 3 weeks and then talking about my results.



Ghostwriting has taken over my life....

I've been just doing it mostly. I have written a little for myself, but I have been cranking out the words for real with the ghostwriting. I've needed money so it's been nice, but I have to try to get some of my own pages done this weekend. 

Here's a video I made in case you want to know more about ghostwriting!! 








I released a new novella that's in a series with several other authors! It's called Heady Velvet mybook.to/headyvelvet


Alice Plume is a carefree spirit. She doesn't get worked up about much-- how could she when her son-n-law owns a secret sex club? 

While she's fine with the fact that her daughter lives a life surrounded by kink, she's never had any desire to venture further into the lifestyle--or even the club itself--other than catering a party or two. But then, she meets Knoll Seaton. 

Knoll is the sexy personification of the 'silver fox--a real estate mogul with a voice that makes her insides melt, and touch that makes her want to beg. He's also very much into the club lifestyle. 

Alice isn't sure that she can change her perception of sex to meet Knoll halfway...but Knoll isn't one to walk away from something he wants. And he wants Alice.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment