Thursday, June 11, 2015

Time to Sweat! and Ink and Um..




 Welcome and Happy Thursday!

  

So I have been a lazy smurf and not gotten the working out I needed to get done done. My brother went home to our parent's house for a week so the running came to a halt. I know I should just go out there and run on my own, but I'm lazy I admit it!




THIS IS HAPPENING STARTING TOMORROW 
While I've kept up the shakes and am not overall unhappy with my body, I could be a lot happier with it in a bathing suit, but of course it's too late because vacation starts tomorrow.




Writing has been going well. On top of about 4 ghostwriting jobs O.O I've been plotting out my novella for The Club, and TWO new paranormal series. One is YA and one is more adult.
I'm really excited about all of these projects and trying to find a way to work on them all together and separately.

Comment below and tell me what you are working on! Is it one project, several, or nothing. I am finding Scrivener to be VERY useful!



Also I'm on the YouTube now so if you want to check me out I post on Fridays. Tomorrow's vlog will be about Ghostwriting!




as always thank you for reading and Subscribe to my channel you know if you want to and all. Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment