Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Making Some Changes for the Better

THIS is how I felt this morning. 

I did not want to get up AT ALL!



So, I know I don't always make the healthiest choices. I crave salt most of the time so if a pickle isn't nearby then I am going to eat chips. I have made some changes in my daily eating habits for what I think is the better. It definitely will cut down on my calorie and sugar intake.

The switches are;
2 % to Almond Milk for my shakes
Creamer to Fat Free/Sugar Free Creamer
More oatmeal
TRYING More water.

I joined the IdealShapeup Challenge so that I could work out everyday besides just the running. It has 20 minute workouts and they email you 6 a week so you have one to do a day. They are videos and they do the workouts real time with you. I like doing workouts real time.

I skipped Sunday night because we went to a cookout and I was back late, but the workouts are for 6 days so Sunday can be my rest day!

I so want to try this shake. 

It looks good as heck.. << I've been watching Napoleon Dynamite again.

So running today and I'm going to try to keep up with my (22 year old) brother who always outruns me. The reason it's almost time for this to happen...

Looking at the graphic gives me hives. Wish me luck on my run and with my workout. I also added this fun little 5 minute push to the end of my IdealShape workout yesterday. It's hard man, try it.


     

       




So on to the writing part. I have taken on some more ghostwriting jobs and this is good for me to stretch my creative muscle. I do have to finish my chapter for Friday for Ice Shift this week and a short horror piece for my blog on top of that and working and working out! It will be okay though because I just have to do it.




 I wrote this fun short horror story yesterday about my experience with the Charlie Charlie Challenge. Don't read if you're prone to nightmares.

http://www.balefulglamour.blogspot.com/2015/05/charlie-charlie-challenge.html




 As always thanks for reading!!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment